Saturday 2 December 2006

November 2006: Commercial Break & Devoid of Pop!

#04: Commercial Break

After a nice long break this is compilation #4, I think it's not as fluid as some of the previous ones, but hey, it's fun new-ish music.

Enjoy!


01 Dig A Hole - Jay-Z [ft. Sterling Simms]
02 The Sh!t - The Game
03 Get a Light - Snoop Dogg [ft. Damian Marley]
04 We Got It For Cheap - Clipse
05 Noodle Soup - Loon
06 Come To Me [rmx] - Diddy [ft. Nicole, Yung Joc, Young Dro & T.I.]
07 Show Me Tha Mon£y - Petey Pablo
08 Give It To Me - Timbaland [ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake]
09 Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
10 Bump - Spank Rock [ft. Amanda Blank]
11 Sex Appeal (Pimp In My Own Mind) - Ray Cash
12 Peanut Butter & Jelly - Cadillac Don & J-Money
13 Top Back [rmx] - T.I. [ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G]
14 Walk It Out [rmx] - Unk [ft. Outkast & Jim Jones]
15 Chain Hang Low [radio rmx] - Jibbs [ft. Lil' Wayne, Yung Joc, Rich Boy & Lil Mont]
16 Mr. Jones [radio Edit] - Mike Jones
17 Breathe & Stop - Fat Joe [ft. The Game]
18 It's Okay (One Blood) [rmx] -The Game [ft. everyone who is someone]
19 Get Low - Stat Quo
20 We Fly High/Reppin' Time [ayigbe extended beef mix] - Jim Jones [ft. Jay-Z, T.I., Baby, Diddy & Young Dro]



#05: Devoid of Pop!


I thought the previous compilations I uploaded were a bit too pop, so I thought I'd go a bit more esoteric with what my boy J-Mozzi may call "real hip-hop" :-)

It's got an interesting mix, I had fun putting this together. Old, new & a couple of surprises.

I hope you enjoy it.

Before I forget, there's a bonus track on there, I couldn't help myself! Merry Christmas from ayigbeboy & DipSet!


01 Intro: Smile You On Camera
02 Follow The Light - Dungeon Family
03 I Have A Dream - Common
04 Think About It - Snoop Dogg
05 Shake Your Laffy Taffy - Free Speech
06 Blak Is Blak [radio edit] - The Mau Maus + Mos Def, Canibus, Charli Baltimore, MC Serch, Mums, DJ Scratch & Gano Grills
07 Afrique - Tumi
08 [freestyle] Welcome To Ghana! - Wanlov
09 In This Life - Jimmy Screech
10 K.F.F. 2000 - Nigo + GZA/Genius & Prodigal Son
11 [freestyle] BET Awards 2006 - Remy Ma, Saigon, Sway & Rhymefest
12 Clean Slate - Waajeed
13 MC's Act Like They Don't Know - KRS-One
14 Wassup Jo' - Naledge & Double
15 Desire - Pharoahe Monch
16 The Ugly Show - Black Ice
17 Ghost Is Back! [radio Edit] - Ghostface Killah
18 Black Republicans - Nas + Jay-Z
19 [Bonus Track]


No comments: